I'm saving this for real this time

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

coming soon.


Well, after years of wavering on the boarder of having a blog that focuses on interior design, I will be moving into my first apartment in New York. My friend Annabel and I are currently looking at places now. No dorms for me. I unfortunately don't get to go all out since New York is so far and I can't really use flea market finds to my advantage. That all will just have to wait until I get to live with Tess someday in the near future in our beautiful Los Angeles. I don't really have any photos to post now, but soon I will dig into my design folder and find some inspirational gems to share!

2 comments:

H O L Y G H O S T said...

our apartment is gonna be the best. so many cats.

Lily said...

currently live in a dorm and haaaate it. also: lovely tumblr by the way.