I'm saving this for real this time

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I grew up in the costume dept.

LA company Costume Dept. is giving Amer. Appar. a run for its money with their patterned and glitzy leggings. The line launched in March makes its leggings from random fabrics sourced in downtown LA's garment district. That means that these leggings are limited editions. Make sure you check back each month for new designs. Plus these babies are totally reasonable in comparison to pairs of 50 dollar plain leggings from AA.
Buy them here, and do it fast!




Here are some of my favorites

Ice cheetah

Chain Reaction


Kenya Chic


I can't actually decide what pair to get! too bad I found out about these after buying leggings from AA, or else I could splurge and get the Kenya Chic ones.

No comments: