I'm saving this for real this time

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ew. High School

Seriously

it is pretty bad

and I want to transfer schools

I enjoy going back to school feeling good, and looking good
only to remember that these are my friends..
and the friends that I do love
are in none of my classes

especially english

ew..its not AP
I have creepers to the left of me, ghetto hoes to my right.

Seriously

any ideas on private schools

crossroads for second semester and senior year?

really
please
can i just graduate now?

i need to scan in my super first day outfit photos
expect that soon.

4 comments:

themoldydoily said...

you better hope the ghetto hoes can't read blogs- cause you may have a huge black eye for homecoming
ha ha

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

haha. i liked kime's comment. does this mean i get to see the pics i took soon too?

emma said...

hahahaha kime i love you
the ghetto hoes are to ghetto to read or go on the computer

plus we dont have homecoming..only prom!!!!

colin..you will get your pictures
sssh sssshsh
i jsut wrote 4 essays this week
give me a brizeak