I'm saving this for real this time

Monday, February 19, 2007

New Identity

Today marks the day of the death of "Lux's Vaudeville Vinyl"
and the birth of "Orchid Killer"

the LVV was too long and complicated of a url
it gave away my identity on the streets (slaptags and such)
and although it incorporated 3 things i love..sometimes we just need a change
who knows i may even switch back...but yesterday this name dawned on me as i sadly tried to save the life of my second orchid plant.

as many of you know I have been posting on Live Journal..posting my thoughts and what is going on in my life..so maybe with this new name i will be able to post different things

so for my first post i want to thank kime for giving me the heads up about this artist..aside from her beings so talented

i want her hair style!



taking a deep breath and letting go into the new.

No comments: