I'm saving this for real this time

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Forgotten post from way back when.

I made this back in January, saved it, never posted it?

I went to Utah for a few days and had a lot of time to scavenge flickr for some more saucy dwellings.


I love hardwood floors. I also enjoy the simplicity of the bedside table and the bed frame. I also like white bedding and sheepkin rugs.Although the shelves above the couch makes me nervous, I really like the color palate of the carpet and furniture
cool couch, cool bike, cool walls, cool picture. enough said for this.
Bright open windows. I love buttery yellows and white paired together. the chandelier and the chaise lounge are classy and chic.
I really need to find a proper way to display my cameras. This is something I am going to try to work on.
I would live here easily.
Or here. mid century classics, yum.


While in Utah I also hit up the thrift stores, purchasing some 1950s National Geographic magazines and a set of children's encyclopedias from the early 60s. I was also tempted to buy my first set of dishes. They I loved them and will save them, look for more until I have a place of my own.

No comments: