I'm saving this for real this time

Friday, August 11, 2006

humming birds, and dragonflys, and sixteen candles, Oh My!

It was a mellow sweet sixteen, nothing out of MTV's My Super Sweet Sixteen.
I slept in and sat with dalton, I left the house to get a manicure and pedicure with Kelly and then we got a nice lunch at Marmalade.
I came home and sat out at the pool then went out for my big birthday dinner at Adobe Cantina.
Summer gatherings are always there and always consist of a fun time with good food and excellent company.
Today I sat in solitude by the pool doing some AP reading.
It was serene watching the dragonflys hover over the aqua water, and the humming birds in the morning glories.
Tomorrow may consist of the same thing..

"I'll have the regular" lobster tacos and virgin margeritas




chelsea

emma + dalton= one!!

crystallyn

my girlie girls

No comments: