I'm saving this for real this time

Monday, August 07, 2006

Summer's wasting

Time moves so slowly in California
My first three days back I have felt the need to be in constant motion.
I miss my SVA friends way to much.
I miss the city.
It felt so nice to take a drive up the coast yesterday.
My cousins then came for a visit.
My 16th birthday is on Thursday the 10th.
Rosebowl Swapmeet is on Sunday the 13th.
That night I am seeing Spoon and Mates of State at the Greek with my girlie girls.
I have way to much AP US History work to do
It is so nice to be home.
I can say that and be sarcastic and be serious at the same time

1 comment:

themoldydoily said...

Happy birthday-- I remember when I went to the city to study fashion illustration at 17 and stayed the whole summer and then when I came home everything seemed greener and slow