I'm saving this for real this time

Saturday, June 24, 2006

oh the end of an era

Well I can't say I didn't see it coming, yet it was still a shock.
Yes Aaron Spelling died last night at the age of 83.
For months now I have been going on about how it will be the end of an era.. really the close of the 20th century when Aaron Spelling and Hugh Hefner dies. Their contributions to our culture, as fluffed and mind candy as they may seem have an deep impact. Aaron Spelling produced all those shows that we have all seen atleast one episode of, whether we want to admit it or not. Charlies Angels, Dynasty, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, Charmed and my favorite, 7th Heaven as well as many others. Aaron spelling was once quoted saying "My epitaph will be: 'Tori Spelling's father, did "90210" and "melrose Place," lived in a big house.' That's going to be it." It's nice to see the man had a sense of humor about his life, It is something we should all learn to do.

Another era has ended.
The class of 2006 has graduated.
These were the kids who were 8th graders when I was a little 6 grader, they are the friends who I have grown so close to and love. My heart is broken at the thought I won't see these friends every single day. I realize I recently wrote about this, but seeing them in their caps and gown made it all to surreal.
colbie adjusting his cap

moes

mi bella kate

class of 2006

zach smoking a cigar

at brookes after some jacuzzi time

cameron with his pb&j sandwiches

Anna my own 8th grade graduate


please click on the title , it links to my photobucket, I have many photos from graduation as well as my last week of school!

oh and to top this week off, my digital camera broke, I was beyond sad for about 5 minutes, until my dad came into the room with a box. And what was the box you might ask? A brand new Canon EOS Digital Rebel camera!!!! it is amazing and I am still trying to figure it out, but it is so great! I cried when I saw what it was, it meant so much. So hopefully I will get some great pictures coming in from that baby

No comments: