I'm saving this for real this time

Friday, May 05, 2006

cute pt. 2


the little white dog is W.E.
the black dog is the ol' sebas
im watching one of my favorite movies of all times
the breakfast club
i do love my 80's movies




i love the line when the custodian says "when i was a kid, i wanted to be john lennon"

or "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all. "

"Allison Reynolds: When you grow up, your heart dies.
Andrew Clark: Who cares?
Allison Reynolds: I care."
some really great stuff
happy friday and cinco de mayo

omg yes i switch channels for a second and jared leto's band's music video is playing
i think they are called 30 seconds to mars
god i love that man
especially as jordan catellano circa my so called life
man thats a good story about me thinking jardeo leto's brother had a band and i kept thinking that this guy was his brother in the band and it looked exactly jared letos brother except it wasnt his brother.. it was him
ya its better when i tell that story myself but its up there in the top 10 emma blonde moments

No comments: