I'm saving this for real this time

Monday, May 15, 2006

has anyone ever told you how random you can be miss e?

random photos for the day!
yay
don't we like starting out the week on a good note?



found this on etsy
this guy makes a lot of beatles buttons and such.
I think this one is pretty cute
Well I woke up late this morning and had 10 minutes to get out of bed, get ready and get to school, I made it to school but I felt like a mess all day. But it was all worth it when I got home and my mom had got me two tickets to see The Shins (one of my favorite bands for those who did not know) and Belle & Sebastian at the Hollywood Bowl, July 6. Plus I went to tennis lessons and I have Improved so much its amazing. My forehand is like *BAM* and my backhand is all *swoosh* and I get a good pop noise going in general (haha I apologize for my lame sound effects). Im really proud of myself, considering last year I was at the lowest rung and now im getting up there.
tonight is the two hour Grey's Anatomy finale, I'm so excited, the suspense it driving me crazy!

1 comment:

themoldydoily said...

didn't the dog that they put to sleep looks sort of like Clyde on Grey's Anatomy???