I'm saving this for real this time

Sunday, December 31, 2006

inventory

I originally wrote this on christmas morning...It was posted on my livejournal

Okay so here i go with the inventory!
-1 roll Kodak ultra color 100
-1 roll Fujicolor Superia Reala 100
-1 roll Fujichrome Velvia 100
-30 pack of CD-R
-The Squid and the Whale DVD
-Polaroid Spectra Film
-wireless remote for the Canon Rebel
-a car converter for my computer (so I can use it on road trips)
-Holga camera with the new color splash flash
-5 rolls of 120 film (for the holga) Fujichrome Velvia 100
-15 inch Polaroid flat screen tv

so basically my parents went with a new system for the holidays

My dad took over Christmas
While my mom took over Hanukkah

heres that intake:
-Diane Arbus book
-Red cashemere fingerless gloves that double as mittens from J.Crew
-$25 to the apple store
-Century Girl book (about Doris Eaton..last living star of the Ziegfeld Follies...this book is fucking beautiful)
-Coral thermal cardigan from madewell
-Flower print thermal from free people
-Red sweater from f21
-grey thermal from urban
-red american apparel headband
-Marc Jacobs care package:
-red patent leather key chain
-white mirror compact
-plastic ring
-band aids (this might leave a marc)

-Asphalt tanktop unitard from American Apparel
-Marigold zip up hoodie from American Apparel
-White longsleeve vneck " "

plus atticus got me the turquoise lamé hot shorts


Last night we went to have lobster in Santa Monica... We had a view of the ocean and the Pier. The Ferris wheel looked so pretty and I could see the sea serpent that shoots water in the summer that I have spent many a days climbing on. By luck we had the best view in the restaurant.

I got no sleep last night. I woke up many times...it was just one of those nights where my insomnia decided to hit hard.

I woke up this morning to open the presents and I had missed a call from Kristina!
It made me so happy to hear from her because I miss my SVA friends a lot and so Kristina and I caught up a bit and shared what we got, and discussed our american apparel addiction.

Wednesday is Nicole's big birthday bash!
I'm still not sure what to dress up as...I want to go with my original idea..but I dont think people will get it.
Then I'm off to utah...eh I'm happy to be there but I don't think I will get to hang out with a lot of people.

Then I come home hopefully in time to have a few outings in LA and the Sunday before I go back to school is a nature show with the kids from Arizona! I'm so happy becasue all my friends will be home
Dani will be back form her roadtrip with Derek and Blaine back from her cruise and the rest of the kids will all be back together!

I really want to get my lisence in the mail.

I'm in a good mood now looking back at every thing I got..I'm so thankful because I was sure we weren't doing a big gift thing this year.
Christmas eve puts me in a bad mood. I am always extremely sarcastic and overall an unhappy person
It used to be a big family get together
but when my grandma died so did the tradition and that when my Mom Dad and I began going to Utah. I still dislike spending time with the extended family this time of year only because its not the same...so I guess thats it.

also its hard to deal with christmas when its not very christmasy outside

75 degrees ugh too hot!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments: